Our Single-Button Sensor is a wireless call button with a single input so you can add remote control to your next project. With a simple press of a button, a secure message is sent over bluetooth back to the Proxidyne Receiver, and the button state is output over the serial port in easy to parse JSON format. We also provide sample software to play audio messages or call a webhook whenever a button is pressed.
- Detect long and short presses
- Detected button presses and state sent wirelessly over secured connection to Proxidyne Receiver
- Detected presses output to receiver in easy to parse JSON format
- Software included (Python) included for easy integration with your project
- Compatible with all Proxidyne Sensors
One Proxidyne Receiver. You may use up to 100 Proxidyne Sensors — any combination of buttons and other sensors — with one Proxidyne Receiver.
|Security||AES 128 encrypted communication channel|
|Network Connectivity||Wireless communicates over Bluetooth 4.1|
|Power||2 AA batteries or USB 5V power|
|Battery Life||Up to 1 year|
|Range||Standard Range up to 150 ft, extendable to over 1 km using the Proxidyne Long Range Relay|
|Connector||USB Type-A Mini connector for configuration and power|
|Mounting||Includes two-screw mounting bracket|