Proxidyne Relay wirelessly connects your existing and new sensors to your Proxidyne Bridge.
Proxidyne Bridge connects to in-store sensors and automatically dispatches retail staff via two-way radios, text messages or smartphone app
Simply connect your in-store sensors with Proxidyne Relay and your Proxidyne Bridge will start notifying staff when customers are in high value aisles and non-staffed service counters. Use Proxidyne Relay with call buttons, pressure sensitive mats, video cameras, IR sensors, and any device that supports dry contacts.
- Easy setup: Connect your existing dry contact devices right to the Proxidyne Relay.
- Wireless: Save time and money with easy installation without running any wires.
- Long Life: Batteries last up to a year.
- Secure: Uses industry-standard security for communication.
- Long Range: Up to 200 feet (and further range with Proxidyne Repeater).
Place a custom call button where you want and notify staff when a customer presses the button.
Increase sales by detecting customer activity to notify staff.
Increase customer service response time by notifying staff when a customer steps on a pressure mat.
Notify staff when customers enter aisles with high value products.
|Network Connectivity||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Power||2 AAA Batteries|
|Battery Life||Up to 1 year|
|Proxidyne Bridge Compatibility||Version 2.0 or later|