The Proxidyne Bridge coordinates all the sensor information in a location, trigger local alerts, and sends the sensor changes to a centralized dashboard.
- Setup easily: Simply plug the Proxidyne Bridge into AC power and network.
- Integrate with backend systems easily: Use your existing store network or use Proxidyne’s cellular data option.
- Optional Two Way Radio Support: Broadcast announcements directly to two-way radios when a sensors input changes (such as a cutomer service button is pressed).
- Customizable: Customize rules and announcements when sensors input changes.
- Analytics: All sensor data is sent in near realtime to the dashboard for analysis and data visualization.
- Cost Effective: The Proxidyne Bridge is a cost-effective way to act on sensor data within your location.
- Ethernet and 3G Cellular
- Bluetooth 4.1
- LoRa Long Range (915 Mhz)
- Dry Contacts
- Telemetry Data such as temperature, humidity
- Motion Detectors
- Smart Phones and Apps
Motorola and Kenwood Analog and Digital Business Class radio support for announcements
- RESTful Web services
- SFTP triggers